Study in Canada | Admission Day | 29 June 2019
June 29 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
AEC Overseas is organizing Canada Admission Day for the Indian Students/Aspirants who wish to Study in Canada and wants to get admission in the best Universities of Canada where they can also earn while learn.
- Capital: Ottawa
- Official language: English and French
- Currency: Canadian dollar ($) (CAD) ,CAD$ 1 = Rs. 55
- Climate: Canada is often associated with cold weather and snow. Daytime summer temperatures can rise to 35°C and higher, while lows of -25°C are not uncommon in winter. Spring is generally pleasant across the country. Autumns are often crisp and cool, but brightened by rich orange and red leaves on trees.
- Distance from India: 14 hours approx
- Provinces : Alberta (Edmonton), British Columbia (Victoria), Manitoba (Winnipeg), New Brunswick (Fredericton), Newfoundland and Labrador(St. John’s), Nova Scotia (Halifax), Ontario (Toronto), Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown), Quebec (Quebec City), Saskatchewan (Regina)
- Territories: Yukon (Whitehorse), Nunavut (Iqaluit), Northwest Territories (Yellowknife), Map of Canada exhibiting its ten provinces and three territories, and their capitals.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Advanced Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate
Undergraduate Degree: 4 years
Diploma: 3 years
Advanced Diploma: 2 years
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: 1 – 2 years
MBA: 1.5 – 2 years
Undergraduate Degree: CAN$ 20,000 – 25,0000 per annum
Diploma: CAN$ 11,000 – 13,000 per annum
Advanced Diploma: CAN$ 11,000 – 13,000 per annum
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: CAN$ 12,000 – 15,000 for the course
MBA: approx CAN$ 30,000 for the course
CAN$8,000 per yr
TOEFL: Generally not preferred at any college and University
IELTS: Undergraduate Degree: 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
Diploma: 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
Advanced Diploma: 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in each module
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in each module
MBA: 6.5 overall with no less than 6.0 in each module
Undergraduate Degree: 12TH in relevant subject with 75% and above
Diploma: 12TH with English and Math or 10TH English & Math and 12TH with Accounting & Statistics
Advanced Diploma: 12TH with English and Math or 10TH English & Math and 12TH with Accounting & Statistics
Postgraduate Diploma / Certificate: 3/ 4 years Bachelors degree or Diploma.
MBA: 4 years Bachelors degree; with and without work experience.
Mark your calendar!
Date: 29th June (Saturday)
Timing: 11 AM-5 PM
Venue: AEC Abroad Education Consultants, 505-509 Ansal Tower,
Nehru Place, New Delhi