Diploma Courses in Australia After Graduation
Want to pursue Diploma Courses in Australia after Graduation? Home to many globally renowned universities, Australia has established itself as one of the leading Study Abroad destinations in the world and offers wide-ranging Diploma courses after graduation for students to choose from. The universities in Australia offer career-focused Diploma courses to nourish the learner’s interests and equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to flourish in their field of study. If you’ve been considering short-term Diploma Courses in Australia after Graduation, then this blog post is for you. This is a comprehensive guide on all Diploma courses in Australia available, top colleges, eligibility factors, cost of studying, and career scope after that. This article will provide you with all the information you need to make a well-informed choice to find the right Australian University for your chosen Diploma program. Without wasting any time, Let’s check it out!
Why Study in Australia?
- Wide choices of courses: Australia offers a wide variety of courses to select.
- Practical Training: You’ll get chance for hands-on training in your subjects of choice
- Post-Study Job opportunities: Once you complete your course study, you’ll get a chance to work in Australia also.
- Internship Opportunities: Students can easily get internship opportunities in local companies to get industry experience.
- Personality development: Your personality and leadership skills get enhanced.
Diploma Courses in Australia After Graduation– Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in your area of study
- GPA or minimum percentage marks required varies from university to university.
- IELTS TOEFL or PTE English Proficiency test scores
- Diploma Courses in Australia After Graduation
- Some universities may ask you to sit or an entrance exam
- Some universities may ask for a work experience (between 3-5 years)
- Letter of Recommendation (LORs)
- Statement of Purposes (Sops)
Diploma Courses in Australia After Graduation – Duration
These Diploma courses are generally of 12 months duration, extendable up to 2 years depending on the field you choose. These diploma courses are mainly provided by Australian Universities and TAFE colleges (Technical and Further education)
Diploma Courses in Australia After Graduation– Cost of Studying
The cost of studying diploma courses in Australia after graduation is generally higher for international students in comparison to domestic students. The annual tuition fees can cost between AUD 4,000$ (2 lakhs INR) TO AUD 22,000$ (12 lakhs) (approx.), depending on the type of institution.
|University||Course Name||Total Course Fee (INR)|
|Southern Cross University||Graduate Diploma in Project Management||14,93,000 (approx.)|
|The University of Technology Sydney||Graduate Diploma in High-Performance Sport||10,37,000 (approx.)|
|The University of Southern Queensland||Graduate Diploma of Business (GDBZ)||2,12,000 (approx.)|
|Australian Academy of Music And Performing Arts||Graduate Diploma of Music (Performance)||NA (approx.)|
|The University of Tasmania||Graduate Diploma in Business Start-up||20,10,000 (approx.)|
|Global College Australasia||Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)||11,35,000 (approx.)|
|James Cook University||Graduate Diploma of Psychology (Bridging)||17,19,000 (approx.)|
|Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology||Graduate Diploma in Education (Early Childhood)||16,61,000 (approx.)|
Admission Process to Study Diploma Courses in Australia
Below is a description of the application procedure for diploma programmes in Australian universities.
- Step 1- First choose the subject, the university, and the location before applying to any university. Additionally, consider also your areas of expertise, the curriculum of each course, and which specialization best suits your long-term professional requirements. When you have done all it, you may now shortlist the university that most closely matches your requirements. Don’t forget to research the university’s campus size, facilities, and support system for international students.
- Step 2- Before applying, remember to cross-check your eligibility. Visit the university’s website to check your eligibility requirements. Check your eligibility for the course you wish to choose. Because your application has a chance to be rejected if you don’t fulfill the qualifying requirements. If you have any inquiries, get in touch with the university. And ask them about any additional issues, such as English proficiency exams and application deadlines. Additionally, keep in mind that the requirements may change from one university to another. Before applying, you should confirm your eligibility with each college.
Best Diploma Courses in Australia
Australian Universities offer a variety of Diploma courses in wide areas of specialization. There are a lot of best-fit Diploma programs in the areas of Graphic designing, Ethical hacking to STEM programs. Lets’ see the list of Best Diploma Courses in Australia:
- Diploma of Laws
- Diploma of Science
- Diploma of Psychology
- Diploma in Engineering
- Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
- Diploma in Arts
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of legal practice
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Network Engineering
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Graduate Diploma of Mental Health
- Diploma in the Digital Enterprise
- Diploma of Counseling
- Diploma in Health Research
- Diploma in Data Science
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science
- Graduate Diploma in Aviation Medicine
- Diploma in Marine & Antarctic Science
- Diploma in Biostatistics
- Diploma in Emergency and Disaster Management
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Planning
Top 10 Colleges to Study Diploma Courses in Australia after Graduation
|University Name||Course Name||QS World University Ranking|
|The University of Technology Sydney||Graduate Diploma in High-Performance Sport||137|
|University of Tasmania||Graduate Diploma in Business Start-Up||293|
|Keystone College of Business and Technology||Diploma of Human Resources Management||NA|
|Asia Pacific International College||Graduate Diploma of Project Management||NA|
|The University of Southern Queensland||Graduate Diploma of Business (GDBZ)||Between 651 and 700|
|Southern Cross University||Graduate Diploma in Project Management||Between 701 and 750|
|Australian Academy Of Music And Performing Arts||Graduate Diploma of Music (Performance)||NA|
We hope that this blog has provided you with all the details regarding Diploma courses in Australia after graduation! Australia is one of the leading Study Abroad destinations with some of the best universities and programs available to international students everywhere. These courses are a great way for international students to gain practical work experience and enough knowledge and skills to get a high-paying job.
Read More- Study in Australia After 12th