University of Hertfordshire
March 14 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm| Free
- The University of Hertfordshire has established fantastic links with blue chip companies over many years ensuring your degree is connected to a global network of industry leaders. We have received support from companies including Microsoft, Samsung, Sony Music and many more.
- offer placements on both our undergraduate and postgraduate provision meaning that students can go out and gain experience in the industry throughout their whole education journey.
IELTS waiver possible.
- International students will join over 3,800 overseas and 18,500 domestic students in a safe, diverse and forward-thinking learning environment.Based in Hatfield, 25 minutes from London.
- 96% of graduates are in a job or further study
- Multi-million-pound campuses at one of the safest University locations in the East of England.
- The University of Hertfordshire is ranked by the Times Higher Education Young University Guide in their Top 150 in the World.
- It boasts outstanding facilities – including flight simulators, a replica Crown Court and one of the UK’s largest hospital simulation suites.
- International students will join over 3,800 overseas and 18,500 domestic students in a safe, diverse and forward-thinking learning environment.
Mark your calendar!
Date:14th March (Thursday)
Timing: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
Venue: AEC – Abroad Education Consultants, 505-509, Ansal Tower Nehru Place, New Delhi.