How much will the Cost of Studying for an MBA in DUBAI?
Dubai is known for its world-class retail, oil reserves, and iconic Burj Khalifa. You might be surprised to learn that Dubai is one of the best places in the world to get an MBA. Many world-class universities in the country provide top MBA programs. Both full-time and part-time MBA programs are available, from executive MBAs to one-year MBA programs. Dubai MBA prices vary depending on the university and the type of course. Through this blog, the benefits of studying MBA In Dubai, Cost Of Studying In Dubai, and Cost Of Studying MBA In Dubai. A lot more to know and a lot more to discuss. So let’s begin.
MBA in Dubai
One of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is known as the melting pot of the Middle East for its ability to attract a wide range of businesses, higher education institutions, and residents. A prosperous career can be prepared by an MBA in Dubai, which is one of the sought-after locations for businesses due to its booming market. Top business schools have developed a presence and campus partnerships in Dubai as economic expansion has put the city on the global stage as a vital market for potential businesses.
Top colleges offering MBA in Dubai
- American University in Dubai
- Institute of Management Technology
- SP Jain School of Global Management
- Cass Business School, Dubai
- The University of Manchester, Dubai
Cost of studying MBA in Dubai
Once admitted to the university of your choice, you will be able to pay your Dubai MBA fees as per schedule (AED 65,000 to AED 200,000). Along with paying for an MBA in Dubai for Indian students, you will also have to cover other expenses such as accommodation, food while traveling, books, phone bills and personal expenses. Additionally, the average monthly cost of living in Dubai ranges between INR 63,600 and INR 10,60,000 (AED 3,000 to 5,000). The future cost of schooling in Dubai is divided into broad categories. Look at this!
- Accommodation- Most colleges and universities in Dubai will provide you with housing options. In comparison, these facilities are cheaper than private accommodation in the city center. These facilities in the school are segregated according to the gender of the students. The price range for school accommodation is around AED 9,000 to 14,000 (INR 1,90,800 to INR 2,96,800). A private one-bedroom apartment in Dubai will typically cost around AED 7,700 (INR 1,65,000) per month. Additionally, the rent for a three-bedroom apartment will be AED 15,100 (INR 3,20,100); but if you share a unit, your cost would be significantly lower.
- Food- Both vegans and non-vegetarians can study MBA in Dubai at a relatively low cost in terms of food. Various cuisines, fruits, vegetables, spices and culinary alternatives are available at reasonable prices. In addition, dining is always an option.
- Travel- Dubai offers an affordable and well-connected public transport system. The starting fee for both buses and metro in Dubai is AED 2 (INR 42). Taxi fares start at AED 3 (INR 64), although they vary depending on how far you are driving. Owning a car is the best strategy to reduce transport and travel costs. For this you will need both a UAE driver’s license and an international driver’s license. Additionally, when you travel to university, you can look into carpooling with other students.
- Insurance- If you are going to study MBA in Dubai, getting health insurance should be your priority. This insurance is usually included in the total cost of studying in Dubai, but may not be part of your Dubai MBA study fees. If your university does not offer a health plan, it is best to contact private parties for insurance. For example, the University of Wollongong in Dubai provides health insurance to students on a 12-month student visa. The program is only compulsory for these students, not for unsponsored students. Unsponsored students will pay an additional fee to obtain insurance at the Registrar’s Office. Other colleges, such as the American University of Dubai, provide private UAE health insurance for an annual fee of AED 1,700 (INR 36,000). It is not necessary to buy this plan if you have private student health insurance.
- Benefits of studying MBA in Dubai- Since the city boasts of the largest international business schools that offer a wide range of executive specializations such as marketing, administration design, and PR and communication among others, MBA is one of the best programs to think about. Numerous foreign business schools in Dubai offer flexible programs that allow students to start their studies in the city and finish them in a partner country, which is another advantage of studying for an MBA there.
- Meeting many people with different identities is one of the main advantages of studying an MBA in Dubai. There’s a good chance you’ll make friends with people from your own country as well as others, as Dubai is home to more than 200 different cultures. You will be pleased to learn that a significant portion of Dubai’s population is in exile. As a global student, you can therefore expect to encounter other cultures and often gain new practical knowledge.
- The fact that most of the institutions in Dubai are concentrated in the Dubai Knowledge Village is another advantage of doing an MBA there. This allows you to easily communicate with students from other universities. It will help you boost your business and make life easier outside of your own nation.
- Dubai is one of the world’s fastest growing economies, supported by the UAE government’s involvement in various sectors including education, healthcare, exchange and trade to name a few. In a short period of time, Dubai has transformed from a mostly undiscovered tourist destination to perhaps the richest and most exciting place ever. As a result, the modern oil-holding metropolis is making the most of its recently found position as a global business center.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. After completing a four-year certificate program in any control, an administration degree should be achievable. This is a basic guideline for application in any scenario. From this point on, there is a rigorous screening, sometimes with the help of aptitude tests, to identify the exact skills that can be prepared as future supervisors. Through this blog, we discussed the benefits of studying MBA In Dubai, Cost Of Studying In Dubai, and Cost Of Studying MBA In Dubai.