Ireland Education Consultants
Get the Best Guidance for Study Visa for Ireland at AEC
Education is the most important part of our life. It is that part of life that opens up many job opportunities for the student. Some students aspire to study in European countries like Ireland so that they can get more advanced career opportunities. If you are willing to apply for a visa in Ireland, you require the help of the best study overseas consultant for Ireland in Kanpur. Ireland is a place that provides a wide range of opportunities to the students studying there.
What should you know about Ireland before applying for a study visa?
- Education system: The education system of Ireland is quite well established. They are providing free education to the Irish nationals and the residents of European Unions. The students who wish to study there can apply for any type of course, whether undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate course. The autumn intake starts at the beginning of September, and the spring intake starts from February. So, the student can enrol themselves according to the intake they want to go in.
- Safety in Ireland: Travelling in the country of Ireland is not at all dangerous. The person’s biggest danger can be the pickpockets or snatching of the bag that are quite common in all the countries of the world. There are no such crimes related to racist hate. So, it is quite favourable for Indians to study here.
- Weather: The climate of Ireland is heavily influenced by the Atlantic Ocean, so the warm ocean currents keep the temperature mild. In summers, the temperature lies between 17 to 20 degrees Celsius, and in winters, the temperatures can go down below the freezing point. January and February are the coldest months in which there is snowfall.
- Requirements: To opt for any course at the University of Ireland, the student needs to have a minimum of 60 % marks in grade 12. The student should be above the age of 18 to apply for the course in Ireland. The student needs to present the certificate that states that the student is good at English and can communicate well in this language.
- Cost of living: The cost of living there is not that expensive. The currency of Ireland is Euro. The person can either go with on-campus accommodation or off-campus accommodation according to the requirement of the person. The college fees of the student might lie from € 10,500 to € 30,000 per year. There are no tuition fees for European citizens. Students can work along with their studies to bear their day-to-day expenses.
- Medical insurance: The immigration services require a basic medical policy that might cover all the emergency medical expenses. This proof is required at the time of visa application. Different universities have different medical insurance requirements. The student can go with the one according to the university he is going to.
Get an Ireland visa with AEC
If you are interested in going to Ireland for studies, then it is highly recommended to first visit AEC as we are the best study overseas consultant for Ireland in Kanpur. The consultants there are well-trained and experienced in dealing with students of almost all profile types. We will guide you with the best courses that too in the best universities. The success rate of AEC is 97%, and it has experience of more than 150,000 hours. Many universities all around the world provide special scholarships for the students of AEC. Once you visit us, it is sure that you will be highly satisfied with the services provided by our consultants. We have established our branch offices in many parts of the country, and 5 more are coming up.