How Can We Help?

I scored 50% in 12th, Can I apply in Canadian colleges?

< All Topics

There are a few government and private colleges that allow students with 50% in class 12 to take admission in. An indicative list has been given in the table below:

Government or Public CollegesPrivate Colleges
Fanshawe CollegeSt. Lawrence CollegeStenberg CollegeCodecore CollegeEton College
Table of Contents
Scroll to Top