Approximately 3,500 students
QS Ranking (2023)
Lakeland University is a private Christian university located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States. It was founded in 1862 as Mission House College, and became Lakeland University in 1976. Lakeland offers over 50 undergraduate and graduate programs, including business, education, nursing, and the arts.
If you are planning to study in UK and targeting this university, you can get in touch with AEC. Give us a call on 080-69029999 or 011-43334444 to get assistance on call. You can also write a query and sent it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Plymouth, Wisconsin
Total Students: 3,973
Percentage of International Students: 10%
- Lakeland students work in full-time, academic credit-bearing positions for partner companies, earning 12-18 months of professional work experience to get ahead of the competition come graduation time. Between scholarships and wages, co-op students can significantly reduce or eliminate post-graduation debt.
- 3,000 total enrollment; 700 traditional undergraduate students.
The University of Sharjah offers the largest number of accredited programs in the United Arab Emirates. The university currently offers a total of 80 academic degree programs including 54 bachelor’s degrees, 23 master’s degrees, eleven PhD degrees, 15 diploma degrees. The University is fully licensed and all its programs are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the United Arab Emirates. All Engineering Programs are accredited by ABET Bachelor of Science in Computer Science degree • Bachelor of Science in IT and Multimedia degree • Bachelor of Science in Chemistry • Bachelor of Science in Mathematics • Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology are accredited internationally by ABET(Applied Science branch) All Communication programs accredited by ACEJMC (Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communication) All College of Business Administration Programs are accredited by AACSB (International Accredilation)
Additionally, the Sharjah Surgical Institute (SSI), which is located in the Medical and Health Sciences campus and offers training program for surgeons from the region, was established with the cooperation of international partners, including Johnson and Johnson and Olympus. The Clinical Training Center (CTC) is accredited as a medical training and testing center by the: Royal College of Surgeons of England, International Federation of Surgery and Obesity and Metabolic Disorders(IFSO), European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES), American Heart Association, and the Ministry of Health in United Arab Emirates.
- Financial Aid
Lakeland University is ranked #117-#153 in Regional Universities Midwest. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. See all scores and key ranking factors.
In addition to the main campus in Plymouth, Lakeland has seven evening, weekend and online centers, located in Milwaukee, Madison, Wisconsin Rapids (Central Wisconsin), Chippewa Falls, Fox Cities, Green Bay, Sheboygan. The university also has an international campus in Tokyo, Japan.
- Central Wisconsin Center (Wisconsin Rapids, WI)
- Chippewa Valley Center (Chippewa Falls, WI)
- Fox Cities Center (Neenah, WI)
- Green Bay Center (Green Bay, WI)
- Madison Center (Madison, WI)
- Milwaukee Center (Milwaukee, WI)
- Sheboygan Center (Plymouth, WI)
- Sam Alvey, professional Mixed martial artist, competing in the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Pat Curran, NFL player
- Paul Thomas Ott, U.S. National Guard Brigadier General
- Calvin Potter, Wisconsin State Senator
If you are planning to study abroad in the UK and targeting this university, you can get in touch with AEC. Give us a call on +91-8448446609 or 011-43334444 to get assistance on call. You ca also write a query and sent it to us at email@example.com.