Study in USA
LEEDS TRINITY UNIVERSITY
QS Ranking (2023)
Leeds Trinity University is a public university in Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Founded in 1966, the university offers a range of foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees in a variety of subjects, including arts and humanities, business, education, health and social care, law, and science and technology.
If you are planning to study in UK and targeting this university, you can get in touch with AEC. Give us a call on 080-69029999 or 011-43334444 to get assistance on call. You can also write a query and sent it to us at email@example.com
Location: West Yorkshire, England
Total Students: 3,415
Percentage of International Students: 12%
- Leeds Trinity University is a public university in the town of Horsforth, near Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Originally established to provide qualified teachers to Catholic schools, it gradually expanded and now offers foundation, undergraduate, and postgraduate degrees in a range of humanities and social sciences.
- Leeds Trinity’s library is housed within the Andrew Kean Learning Centre and gives students access to over 500,000 electronic books and 115,000 print volumes, including a large classroom resources section to support students on teaching practice. There are 24-hour facilities.
- Leeds Trinity has a three camera TV studio and a second smaller TV studio also used for photography shoots.
Leeds Trinity is the home of a number of research centres and research projects.
Leeds Centre for Victorian Studies
Established in 1994, the LCVS is one of the longest-established and most active Victorian Studies centres in Britain. As well as sponsoring the publication of the Journal of Victorian Culture and the Leeds Working Papers in Victorian Studies, it runs an MA in Victorian Studies, and sponsors a full programme of seminars, one day colloquia and residential conferences.
Schools History Project
The Schools History Project is a curriculum development project focussing on history education in the 13-16 age range. The Project holds an annual conference, sponsors in-service training, publishes a regular bulletin, and collaborates with John Murray Ltd in the publishing of materials to support the SHP curriculum
Student Wellbeing Adviser Team
Mental Wellbeing and Counselling Team
Student Disability Service
The university caters students of all types, – Disabled, Mental Health, Disability, Dyslexia, and many more. They have a special team to cater all of their needs and well-being.
The university also gives practical advice and support. From personal academic tutor, financial support, peer mentor, student meditation to safety support.
There are eight Halls of Residence on campus at Leeds Trinity. These include All Saints Court, which is a £6m development of 198 bedrooms with ensuite and self-catered facilities that was opened in September 2010.
Leeds Trinity is a campus university off Brownberrie Lane in Horsforth, close to the village of Rawdon. The campus is 6 miles (10 km) from Leeds city centre. Horsforth railway station is a 15-minute walk away, and trains into Leeds city centre also take 15 minutes.
In 2009-10 the campus underwent major developments and refurbishment, most notable being the new student accommodation block All Saints Court, with 198 bedrooms.
- XanaAntunes – business journalist, former Editor of New York Post
- Kate Bottley – Church of England priest and television personality
- Stephanie Busari – journalist, CNN
- Kate Fox – Writer and comedian
- Nick Hodgson – English musician, former Kaiser Chiefs drummer
- Lis Howell – Journalist and author, Director of Broadcasting at City, University of London
- Julian Jarrold – TV and Film Director, known for Kinky Boots and Becoming Jane
- Edward Jarvis – Author and historian of religion
- Rebecca John – TV presenter
- Shaun Keaveny – Radio presenter, BBC Radio 6 Music
- Dorothy Koomson – Novelist
- Rachel Mackley – TV weather presenter South East Today
- Mark Morris – Author
- Nicola Chapman, Baroness Chapman – British peer and disability rights activist
- Mary Davis – Irish presidential candidate
- Kris Hopkins – Conservative Party politician, MP 2010-2017
- Steven Linares – Liberal Party of Gibraltar MP, Minister for Culture, Media, Youth, and Sports
- Jason McCartney – Conservative Party politician, MP 2010-2017
- Hughie O’Donoghue – British painter
- DayleColeing – goalkeeper, Gibraltar national team
If you are planning to study abroad in the UK and targeting this university, you can get in touch with AEC. Give us a call on +91-8448446609 or 011-43334444 to get assistance on call. You can also write a query and sent it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.