Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia
Total Students: 3,000
Percentage of International Students: 15%
One of the two private colleges to be a part of BT Transfer System.
University like exposure before actually enrolling into it.
Students can schedule 3 semesters per year to graduate sooner
Transferable programs for direct admission into any Canadian universities.
Credits earned here are also accounted in universities of United States.
High school and University transfer courses can be pursued simultaneously
Following are the programs offered by Coquitlam College:
Types of Program
List of Courses offered in it.
University Transfer Program
Associate degree in arts 2 year diploma in arts and
year certificate course in arts, science & business
High School Program
Dogwood diploma Adult graduation program
English Studies Program
English certificate program University preparation program
Webometrics World Ranking- 247 (Canada)
Webometrics World Ranking- 13962 (global)
- Built on 7 acres of land
- Beautifully structured campus, five minutes away from the Lougheed Skytain station
- Private parking for the students
- 25 minutes downtown to Vancouver
- Coquitlam Main Campus -located within walking distance of the Lougheed Town Centre Skytrain station near the Burnaby/Coquitlam suburban border within Greater Vancouver.
- Surrey Satellite Campus -located near the King George Skytrain station in the Surrey, British Columbia suburb of Greater Vancouver.
- Medical Library
- Financial Aid
- Student identification
- Families are scrutinized thoroughly for student safety and comfort
- Well furnished rooms, three times meals, Laundry and internet facilities
- Application fee for homestay is CAD 200 (non-refundable), monthly expense is CAD 1,100
If you are planning to study abroad in Canada and targeting this university, you can get in touch with AEC. Give us a call on +91-8448446609 or 011-43334444 to get assistance on call. You can also write a query and sent it to us at email@example.com.