6 Facts You Must Know If You Decide To Study in Australia
While images of wildlife, snakes, and the immense inland bush spring to mind, Australia is also renowned for having a top-notch educational system. Australia is a popular destination for students to study because of its excellent standard of living, welcoming environment, and laid-back attitude. Australia is a popular study destination in the English-speaking world, thus graduates who study abroad in Australia with their programs there are in high demand. Due to the country’s stringent oversight of the educational system, school benchmarks in Australia are comparatively high. With more than 40 institutions, including seven of which are some of the greatest in the world, Australia has swiftly gained notoriety as a popular study-abroad location. In addition, Sydney and Melbourne, both in Australia, ranked among the top ten best cities for students in 2019. Through this blog, we are going to discuss 6 facts about study abroad in Australia and how study in Australia helps an individual to progress in their life. So let’s begin.
- One of the world’s top educational systems– Study abroad in Australia is an excellent choice as, in Australia, there are over 10,000 programs provided by 50-plus institutions, making for a top-notch higher education system. The nation is ranked ninth in the world for providing high-quality education as a result of its system, which is organized, rational, professional, and has a forward-looking mindset. What makes Australian education unique? Through 50-plus schools, more than 10,000 bachelor’s and master’s level programs are conducted nationally. The Australian Qualifications Framework, or AQF, differentiates the entire education system. In 1995, this national policy was announced. A high school or high school diploma was covered, as were prerequisites for further education, technical programs, and education. The AQF ensures that the degree has official authorization or recognition. It unites many schools, colleges, universities, and institutions into a coherent national structure on 10 levels. Students benefit from having more alternatives, more freedom, and better professional preparation. So if students comply with their visa requirements and regulations, they can change their level of education.
- Australia has a diverse linguistic population– One of the interesting facts about study abroad in Australia is that Australia does not have English as its official language, although it is widely spoken. Australia doesn’t really have an official language. The primary language of Australia is Australian English, which is also the language of all legal and government transactions. More than 200 distinct ethnicities and dialects are spoken in different parts of Australia. The five most widely spoken Australian dialects are Chinese, Arabic, Cantonese, Vietnamese and Italian.
- Great student experience– 3 million foreign students have received diplomas from the Australian academic system during the past five years, as reported by the Overseas Students Association of Australia. These grads are now a member of a hugely influential worldwide alumni network. Students from other countries who study in Australia have a strong desire to continue and finish their education here. Almost all of the students here, according to studies by reputable organizations, are utterly happy with the education systems, the faculty, and even the atmosphere of the universities.
- Known as the third most popular destination for studying abroad– After the United States and the United Kingdom, Australia is the third most popular study destination in the world, drawing students from over 180 different countries. One of the most popular study abroad locations for students from countries such as China, India, Japan, Malaysia, and Korea is Australia. In the future it is estimated that Australia will draw more students than the UK, moving up to the number two spot on the list of most popular study abroad locations. It is the third most popular country for studying abroad in 2022 because of its diversity in educational opportunities, lower living costs than the UK and USA, and high quality of life.
- Inexpensive cost of living– Australia’s standard of living is among the highest in the world, and its cost of living and tuition fees are comparatively cheaper than in the US and UK. Studying abroad in Australia with our city selection will have a significant impact on the cost of your studies. It’s easier for students to live and thrive in Australia because it allows them to work part-time and secure themselves.
- Great student satisfaction– Both domestic and international students studying in Australia show a strong desire to stay and complete their studies there. Living in Australia as an international student seems to be a rewarding journey. The biggest attraction for international students is the high quality of education offered in Australia, where several universities rank among the best in the world. The country’s second main attraction is its unadulterated natural beauty. Traveling overseas and exploring this beautiful country with its sparkling beaches, hopping cities, and wealth of cultural and historical monuments enriches students’ lives. Students appreciate attractively designed study campuses in Australia that provide a wide range of services and programs. In addition, they admire Australia’s rights for international students as well as its kind and welcoming citizens. A wide variety of people, cultures, unique experiences, etc. can be found in the country’s diverse population! Broadening your horizons and getting out into the real world are two benefits of studying in Australia. In Australia, people like to participate in sports, games, and creative activities. Another key attraction is the Australian way of life, which offers world-class dining facilities, beautiful study tours or excursions, a host of fascinating events throughout the year, first-class public infrastructure, a well-established transport system, and exciting nightlife. These factors significantly increase the level of general student satisfaction.
How study in Australia helps an individual to progress in their life?
You can learn valuable skills for various occupations by enrolling in Australian universities. To provide you with relevant, up-to-date knowledge that can be directly applied in the industry, programs are frequently updated based on feedback from industry professionals, which will support your professional growth.
If you choose to study abroad in Australia, you wouldn’t be doing anything wrong. Boasting some of the leading universities recognized for providing world-class education as mentioned above, it is the third most popular destination after the US and the UK. Through this blog, we have discussed 6 facts about study abroad in Australia and how study in Australia helps an individual to progress in their life. Make sure to save this blog as a bookmark for future reference.