AEC Education Private Limited
How Can We Help?

Can we send students to Oxford and Cambridge like top-ranked Universities?

< All Topics

Only IB (International Baccalaureate) board and GEC are accepted in top-ranked universities such as Oxford and Cambridge. CBSE is not accepted and for post-graduation programs, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT are recommended. Generally, most of the courses come with a specific entrance exam.

Table of Contents
Scroll to Top