How Can We Help?
Can you provide the skill shortage list of the UK?
The government of the United Kingdom, several times a year, release an up-to-date list of the industries and job roles that urgently need more skilled staff or vacancies that businesses are struggling to fill due to lack of professionals with the right and adequate skill sets.
As per the latest list (as of June 2019), the following are the occupations facing skill shortage in the UK:
- Physical Scientists
- Energy and Mining Production Managers
- Software Development and IT Specialists and Analysts
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Economists, Actuaries, and Statisticians
- Health Professionals i.e. Nurses and Midwives
- Radiographers and Medical Practitioners
- Aircraft Maintenance Technicians
- Environmental Specialists
- Social Workers
- Orchestral Musicians
- Secondary School Teachers with specialization in subjects like math, science, mandarin, and computer science