AEC logo: stylized text "Abroad Education Consultants".
How Can We Help?

How much funds do I need to show for a general file in Canada?

< All Topics

While filing a general visa in Canada, you will just need to show the amount equal to your course’s 1-year fee and 1-year living cost.

Table of Contents
Scroll to Top