How Can We Help?
How to register Langara college (Canada) courses?
Langara College in Canada is a public degree-granting college. They serve more than 22,000 students each year through its university, study programs, career opportunities, etc. If you are going to study in the same, then you must aware that you need to register for the course and modules before arriving there. To register for your course, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Langara College and go to the login page
- Click on the ‘Register for Courses’ option
- On this, you will get the option to add or drop a course. For instance. to add a course – choose ‘Add Course Worksheet’ are and enter the CRN number of the course you want. Similarly, to drop a course, you can select ‘Your Registration Log’ and choose Drop Course from the drop-down list to drop the course
- In case, your desired course is full, you can select the ‘Waitlist’ from the drop-down list
- To save the changes, click on the ‘Submit Transaction’ and repeat as needed
In case, you find any issue in the process, you can browse through the official website of Langara College to read the instructions given for the process. You can also get in touch with AEC to get assistance from our dedicated professionals.