How Can We Help?

If a student is an onshore student but in Private college and now wants to apply in the colleges under SDS from an agent, is he can apply?

< All Topics

If you are an onshore student, you will not require a visa to study in Canada. SDS, on the other hand, can be applied in India. However, for an extension, you will need to contact the concerned authorities in Canada.

Table of Contents
Scroll to Top