How Can We Help?

What is Police Certificate? How can I get it?

< All Topics

While applying for PR, you and your family members need to submit a police certificate. The authorities may also ask you for the same if you are applying for a student, visitor or temporary worker visa. A police certificate is nothing but a statement that you do not have any criminal record. In case, you have one, it will show the past criminal records. This certificate can be different for different countries and even territory. Police certificate may have different names such as:

  • Police Clearance Certificates (PCC)
  • Judicial Record Extracts
  • Good Conduct Certificates

If you want to get one, then in most cases, you need to contact the local police or the government to ask for a police certificate. To get one, you may need to:

  • Provide documents or information such as fingerprints, photographs, address and dates that you are living  in that country or territory
  • Pay a certain amount as a fee
Table of Contents
Scroll to Top