How Can We Help?

What is the process to get PR after Diploma in Canada?

< All Topics

Canada Permanent Residency (PR) is one of the most sought-after visa categories for skills professionals. It is a 5 years multiple entry visa that comes with an opportunity to work and settle in Canada. After 3 years of education, stay, and work, you can apply for the PR. To apply for the same, you will need the following documents:

  • Age proof (copy of passport and date of birth certificate)
  • Education proof (degree transcript)
  • Work experience (offer letters and referral letters)
  • Language proficient proof (IELTS score/band in the general module)
  • Police clearance certificate to validate your good character

Depending on the profile of the student, additional documents may be required. Apart from this, the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) can be your option to get PR. This class is for skilled worker only who have some relevant Canadian work experience and want to apply for PR. To be eligible, you must have the following:

  • At least 1 year of full-time skilled work experience or equivalent to it
  • You can apply for this within 3 years of obtaining the skilled work experience
  • You must have had legal status while studying or working in Canada
  • You must meet the minimum language levels in English or French
  • You must have plans to live outside the Quebec province 

Another option for you to get the PR in Canada is Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). This program is designed for those who:

  • Have the education, work experience, and skills to significantly contribute to the economy of the specific territory or province
  • Want to live in that territory or province 

For further details, you can get in touch with AEC. Our dedicated professionals will help you understand the process better.

Table of Contents
Scroll to Top