How Can We Help?

What is WES? How and when we can apply for this and how much time it will take to get a decision on it?

< All Topics

Stands for the World Education Services, WES is legal recognition of the educational certificates. It is a non-profit international organization emerged in 1974 intending to enrich the educational qualification of international students. It is prevalent in Canada and the United States (US) to help immigrants shift or relocate to these countries with ease. Officials of WES grant this accreditation to various types of educational documents such as diploma certificates, degree documents, HSC and SSLC certificates. It provides talented people with a vast variety of opportunities. It helps you convert your documents into legally approved certificates and acts as a bridge between your dream destination and you.

WES verification is needed for getting a permanent residential visa for these countries. To apply for this, you will need to follow the steps given here:

  • Visit the official website of the WES and create your account on the same
  • After this, login to your account and fill out the details in the tabs – personal info, your education, your evaluation, etc.
  • On the education details tab, you will need to enter the details of your university. Once you are done with this, click on the button – ‘I have reviewed the required documents for this credential, and agree to submit my documents as required by WES.’
  • On the next page, you will need to choose the ‘type of evaluation’ you want. You can select the course-by-course evaluation
  • The turnaround time will automatically be selected by the system which is 3 business days sometimes
  • After this, you will need to add the institutional name i.e. Education Institution to complete the process

Essential Documents for WES Evaluation  

Once you are done with the fee payment, you will need to share the following documents with the concerned authorities:

  • Individual semester transcripts properly sealed by the university/college. All the transcripts must be enclosed in an envelope, signed and sealed by the university. WES needs these transcripts from the university/autonomous college. This authority does not accept transcripts from individual colleges.
  • Copies of the degree certificates along with the final provisional, if you have

For detailed information on the same, you can visit the official website of WES. It is advisable to collect as much as information you can before getting into the same.

Table of Contents
Scroll to Top