One-year MBA course in Ireland for Indian Students
An MBA in Ireland is highly renowned around the globe. If you are planning to Study MBA in Ireland, then you’re at the right place. This blog post will provide you with all the details regarding MBA in Ireland for Indian Students. One-year MBA course in Ireland for Indian Students is one of the most well-known and in-demand courses worldwide. Also, the cost of studying MBA in Ireland is much more affordable in comparison to other Study Abroad destinations. The three main factors that make a One-year MBA in Ireland the best pick – are affordable cost, 1-year program, and quality of education. Let’s check it out!
Why Study in Ireland?
- Excellent Education System
- Choices of Many Courses & Ease of Study
- Vast Career Opportunities
- Post-Study work visa options
- Affordable and cost-effective study courses
- Great quality of life
- Friendly and welcoming people
- Perfect Travel destination
- Social Security Benefits
Benefits of Studying One-year MBA in Ireland
- A full-time MBA in Ireland is generally of One-year duration and it costs between INR 9 lakhs to 20 lacs to Indian Students. Now, if you compare this cost with MBA programs of other popular Study Abroad destinations such as the USA or UK, it works out to be a lot cheaper. MBA programs in USA, UK, or Canada are generally of 2 years duration and tuition fees cost INR 25 lakhs onwards.
- One-year MBA course in Ireland for Indian Students saves money, time, and effort.
- Another benefit is that you also get an option for a 2-year stay-back option to look for job opportunities. Very few countries are offering this.
- You also didn’t have to worry about learning a specific language to pursue a One-year MBA in Ireland since most Irish Universities use English as the medium of teaching.
- Most Irish Business schools offer Internship programs that help students to gain real-world experience and expertise.
One-year MBA in Ireland: Admission Process
Let’s’ check out the online application process for admission to MBA in Ireland:
- You have to fill and submit an online application form for each university or college you’re applying to. If you’re submitting offline, then you’ve to download the application form. Then submit the hard copy of the documents.
- You’ve to submit all the required documents and admission application drafts during your online application (SOPs, LORs, CVs etc.)
- After the online application process formality, you’ve to submit the application cost.
- Every university has a different application fee.
MBA in Ireland for Indian Students – Eligibility Requirements
Indian students have to satisfy the following eligibility requirements to study One-year MBA in Ireland in Universities & Colleges.
- IELTS score of more than 6.5 or a TOEFL score of more than 100
- A GMAT score of 550 or more, (an equivalent GRE score will do)
- For admission into universities, 3-5 years of work experience is required. For admission to colleges in Ireland, no work experience is required.
MBA in Ireland – Work Experience Requirements
Examples of Some Irish Universities asking for work experience
|Irish Universities||Work Experience|
|Trinity College Dublin||3-5 years|
|Smurfit Business School (University College Dublin)||Minimum 3 years|
MBA in Ireland for Indian Students – Document Requirements
- A well-written Statement of Purpose (SOP) to demonstrate your motivation to Study MBA in Ireland.
- At least 3 Letters of Recommendations (LORs) from your previous work places or previous academic institutions.
- Transcripts of all previous academic documents (undergraduate & graduate degrees)
- Copy of Passport
Cost of Studying MBA in Ireland
The Cost of studying MBA in Ireland ranges between 12 lakhs to 31 lakhs for Indian Students. Lets’ see Tuition fees for some of the reputed Irish business schools & colleges:
|Irish University||Total Cost of Course (INR)|
|Trinity Business School Trinity College Dublin||30,35,000 (approx.)|
|Dublin Business School||10,60,000 (approx.)|
|IBAT College Dublin||7,50,000 (approx.)|
|Smurfit Business School (University College Dublin)||29,10,000 (approx.)|
|Griffith College Dublin||11,65,000 (approx.)|
One-year MBA in Ireland – Study with Scholarships
Some of the Popular Scholarships available
|Name of the University||Name of the Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|Trinity College Dublin||MBA & FCCA pathway||5,000 Euro|
|30% Club Scholarship for Women in Leadership||Up to 50% of tuition fees|
|Social Impact Scholarships||10,000 Euro|
|Trinity Business School Scholarships||10,000 Euro|
|Global Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships||2,000 Euro to 5,000 Euro|
|MBA Merit Scholarship||10,000 Euro|
|Dublin Business School||Dublin Business School Partial Scholarship||500 – 1,000 Euro|
|Smurfit Business School||GMAT MBA Scholarships||Up to 100% of tuition fees|
|Full-Time MBA Regional Excellence Scholarship||Up to 50% of tuition fees|
|Smurfit Executive and Modular MBA Excellence Scholarship||Up to 50% of tuition fees|
|MBA Entrepreneurial Scholarship||Up to 50% of tuition fees|
|Women on the MBA Scholarship||Up to 50% of tuition fees|
MBA in Ireland for Indian Students – Jobs & Salaries
There are a lot of job opportunities available in Ireland for MBA graduates. The average base salary after pursuing MBA in Ireland is 52,000 Euro/year.
Lets see the typical jobs and salaries offered for One-year MBA in Ireland graduates
|Job Roles||Annual Salaries (in Euro) (approx.)|
|Chief Executive Officer||94,500|
|Business Development Manager||68,500|
|Human Resources (HR) Manager||47,700|
Ireland presents itself as one of the best options to Study MBA. Owing to its affordable fee structure, the One-year MBA course in Ireland for Indian Students is seeing an increasing number of applications. According to a recent European study, students who’ve pursued an MBA in Ireland saw an increase in their annual pay by 50-60%. So Why Waiting? Get yourself enrolled for a One-year MBA course in Ireland. If you’ve liked this post, please share and like it!
Can I study MBA in Ireland without work experience?
Yes, Colleges in Ireland accept MBA applications without work experience. In lieu of work experience, they set minimum Academic requirements for applicants to fulfill. Some of the best MBA Colleges in Ireland that accept applications without work experience are Griffith College and Dublin Business School.
Can I study MBA in Ireland without GMAT?
Although GMAT or GRE scores are considered as essential as part of MBA in Ireland process, certain universities waive off GMAT or GRE requirements based on certain eligibility conditions:
They have received a master’s or doctoral degree in mathematics from a reputable university.
- They have an ample professional background (8-10 years or higher).
- They must have worthy professional achievements and certifications to apply for a waiver.
Read More- What are the Eligibility Criteria for Study in Ireland?