Study In Australia without IELTS
Australia is the smallest continent but the 6th largest country in the world. Australia is located between the Indian Ocean in the west and the Pacific Ocean to the east and is home to more than 200 million people. When we talk about Australia we also talk about its brilliant education system too. Every year thousands of students visit Australia to pursue their higher studies and to make a good career for themselves. Australian academic institutions need you to pass an English proficiency assessment in order to enroll in any undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, or Ph.D. program. However, one exam that provides a direct, easy road to your objective is IELTS. In the test, your spoken and written English proficiency will be assessed. Furthermore, you might focus on improving yourself in an English-speaking setting. However, there are a number of options available to you if you wish to study in Australia but are unable to take the IELTS exam or do not have the required score. First and most importantly, many colleges do not request your present documentation proving that you passed the IELTS test. Through this blog, we are going to discuss the study in Australia without IELTS, colleges or universities without IELTS, and also the procedure for an Australian student visa without IELTS.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) evaluates your ability to study or immigrate to a country where English is your native tongue. English is widely used in numerous nations, including New Zealand, Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. You will be graded on how well you write, talk, and read during the exam. British Association, Internally displaced persons Australia, and Cambridge Assessment English all collectively administer IELTS. Let’s say you’d want to attend school in an English-speaking nation like Australia. You must be able to demonstrate a high degree of English language proficiency in such a situation.
Is it conceivable to study in Australia without IELTS?
It is very much possible to study in Australia without IELTS. But most Australian institutions admit students based on established criteria, such as passing the IELTS exam. Further exam segments are IELTS General and Academic segments. Training. In order to enroll in a university, students must take the IELTS Academic exam. However, a comprehensive education helps in accomplishing immigration objectives. There are prerequisites you must meet in order to work or study. Therefore, it is important that you always check which exam is appropriate for you before scheduling one. Simply put, the preponderance of Australian colleges and universities demand IELTS Academic for enrolment in any UG or PG course, but certain companies only accept IELTS General Course, immigration agencies, and businesses.
But in general, nothing is impossible and you don’t have to be upset about it as I already mentioned above. International students can study in Australia without IELTS. There might be certain restrictions, such as having previously studied in nations where the Australian educational system awards credentials.
Conditions to study in Australia without IELTS
If a student has finished their secondary education through one of the English-speaking nations on the list of countries studied and authorized by Australia, they will not be required to show proof of IELTS.
- Additionally, IELTS test results are not required for those who have finished an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited college or university where the English language is the primary medium of instruction.
- If the student has studied for at least a year, either full- or part-time, after completing secondary school, he may also be spared from providing proof of English competence.
- If an Indian student presents his CBSE-issued AISSCE certificate, he is exempt from submitting his IELTS results. It should be noted that applicants from Maharashtra, West Bengal, Gujarat, and Karnataka must have received a board score of at least 70%.
- If those students have at least three years of part-time pay and can demonstrate that they have improved their English in a niche environment, they may be exempt from submitting IELTS results.
Australian universities without IELTS
Now let’s go through some universities without IELTS in Australia. International students should be aware that many Australian universities recognize the Pearson Test of English, which is based on PTE results.
Universities without IELTS in Australia-
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Adelaide
- Victoria University
- University of New South Wales
- Macquarie University
- Bond University
- The University of South Australia
- The University of Southern Island.
Eligibility Criteria to study in Australia without IELTS
To apply to a university in Australia, candidates need to provide a TOEFL or PTE score rather than IELTS. As a substitute, you may also send the certificate for the mode of instruction. Students who have been studying English for more than 3 years at their previous academic institution are eligible for the certificate. However, the university will determine your eligibility.
The qualifying requirements, however, change based on the kind of course. You must satisfy the minimum academic standards set by the College for each program at each enrollment as an overseas student. Additionally, during the application procedure, an international student must provide the CoE (Confirmation of Enrollment), Proof of Monetary Funds, Medical Coverage, and Authentic Temporarily Applicant.
Australian student visa without IELTS
First of all, no individual is restricted from the Australian visa regardless of whether they actually have an IELTS score or not.
Below mentioned are some details of an Australian student visa without IELTS
- To apply to study in Australia, a candidate must provide documentation of enrollment. You can demonstrate that you have been accepted by your school and are qualified to enroll by producing this document.
- One of the requirements is OSHC or Overseas Student Health Cover.
- If the administrators demand it, students who are excluded from providing IELTS results may need to present proof during the application process.
- When filing a visa application, anyone seeking a study visa for Australia must provide documentation of their language proficiency. You need to provide documentation of department-approved English exam results. In short, more than 70 percent are in your 12th English exam or in college with English as a major.
Hopefully, the information provided will enable you to enroll in an Australian university without having to submit an IELTS application. Australia is an English-speaking nation, hence most of its colleges use IELTS scores to gauge the proficiency of non-native English speakers. There is nothing to worry about if an applicant was unable to take the IELTS exam for whatever reason or passed with the minimal score necessary by the university because through this blog, we covered all the concerned topics which are study in Australia without IELTS, colleges or universities without IELTS, and also the procedure for an Australian student visa without IELTS.