Why Choose to Study Business Courses In the UK?
A degree in Business Course from the United Kingdom can prove to be a life-changing moment for a Business student. Many students choose to study Business Courses degree because of the wide variety of career options it can provide. Business Courses in UK provide you with the right knowledge & skill required to successfully manage & supervise a business venture. With many leading organizations setting up the headquarters in the UK, it is the best location to study degrees in Business Courses. So, if you are interested in studying Business courses in UK, this blog post is for you. After reading this blog post, you’ll get the answer to the question, “Why Choose to Study Business Courses in the UK?” and the best business courses available in the UK. Let’s find it out!
Why Study in the UK?
- Academic Excellence
- Multicultural Society
- Best job opportunities
- Affordable education
- English language speaking country
- Research opportunities
- Scholarships aid
- National Health Service (NHS)
- Free Medical treatment
Benefits of choosing Business Courses in the UK?
- Global Market exposure
- Variety of Jobs
- Both theory and practical-oriented
- Shorter duration of course
- Academic excellence in curriculum
- Multiple disciplines
- Encouragement to Entrepreneurship
The average tuition fees to study Business Management courses in UK for international students starts from 10,000 GBP (approx.) and reaches up to 38,000 GBP (approx.). The total tuition fees depend on a lot of factors such as type of the program (graduate or postgraduate), duration of the course, reputation of the university, and location etc.
As for the Masters programs in Business Management course, the average annual fee starts from 15,000 GBP (approx.) to 40,000 GBP (approx.). An International MBA in UK is slightly expensive and starts at 35,000 GBP (approx.) to 58,000 GBP (approx.)
Best Universities to study Business Courses in UK
- Lancaster University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Glasgow
- Cranfield University
- Solent University
- University of York
- Middlesex University
- London School of Economics
- University of Sheffield
- University of Bath
- University of Leeds
- Durham University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Derby
Top 5 Reasons to Study Business Courses in UK
- Multicultural Setting- UK universities offer the multiculturally globally-outlook broadening experience. With as many as 5,00000 international students choosing to study in UK in the 2022-2023 academic year, UK universities have the capacity and infrastructure to teach students around the world. Business courses are one of Best Courses in UK since it gives you the opportunity to meet with students around the word you would normally have never got a chance to meet. Studying with business students around the world will help you develop understanding of international business & global outlook.
- Business English Language Skills- Companies nowadays are largely using English as the medium of communication in business & offices. Large Multi-national organizations give preference in hiring candidates with fluency in English language. Choosing to Study Business Courses in the UK will give you the perfect opportunity to develop your Business English language skills. Learning and practicing English daily in University life will prepare you for an international corporate career right after graduation. Studying in the UK brings the added benefit of a good grasp on the English language, opening opportunity doors for you which otherwise would have remained shut.
- Shorter length of the Courses- Another benefitting of Studying in the UK is that the duration of the undergraduate business courses is shorter than courses in other English-speaking nations such as the US or Canada. The Standard duration of an undergraduate degree in UK is generally of 3 years, at least a year shorter than in other countries. Even after graduating, if you want to go for specialization, post-graduate degrees are of one to two years duration only. The benefit of a shorter business degree course in UK is that it lowers the overall tuition, accommodation, and the living costs.
- Acclaimed Education System- The UK Education System is one of the oldest in the world and renowned for producing very famous alumni. Many of the world’s leading politicians & businessmen have studied in the UK. A degree from a UK university has historic prestige attached to it. It proves to your future employers that you belong to an elite community of academics & are an intelligent candidate for the job. There’s no doubt that a Business degree from the UK will look very impressive on your CV.
- A variety of Choice of highly-ranked Universities- The British education system gives an aspiring business degree course student choice of many highly-ranked universities in the UK. Oxford & Cambridge university continues to rank among the Top 3 universities in the world year after year offering business courses. London Business School, Warwick university are also other leading Business Schools of the UK. An International student is simply spoilt for choice with as many as leading 100 business schools to choose from.
Student Visa Requirements to Study Business Courses in UK
- Photocopy of the valid passport
- English-language proficiency test scores (IELTS/TOEFL)
- GMAT/GRE for post-graduate programs
- Academic marksheets
- Statement of Purpose (SOPs)
- Portfolio (for arts/architecture students)
- Letter of recommendations
Top 10 Business Courses In UK
Here is the list of Best Business Courses to Study in UK providing vast job opportunities:
- Entrepreneurship– This course trains you in developing business plans & marketing ideas. You also learn the art of entrepreneurship.
- General Business– Covers topics such as business leadership, global business environment & business ethics.
- Marketing Management– Understand the consumer behavior & build brand visibility. Marketing is one of the Best Courses in the UK.
- Management Information Systems– The popularity of MIS has increased over the years. This business course trains students to use technology to solve complex business problems and understand business concepts.
- Accounting & Finance– This course trains you in managing finance of business, budgets and complex finance laws.
- Retail Management– Learn to handle all aspects of retail operations & management. The UK has a large number of retail openings every year.
- International Business– Trains you in the business basics of trading between different countries & cross-cultural perspectives.
- Operations Management – Teaches you the basics of business effective service and quality assessments.
- Business Management Courses – Make you expert in developing visions & strategies for business.
- General Business Administration – Teaches relevant skills in basic accounting, analyzing business data, interpreting & communication.
Top 10 Jobs after Studying Business Courses in UK
- Business Development Manager
- Project Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Business Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Finance Manager
- Product Manager’
- Risk Manager
Studying a Business Course in the UK not only expands your horizons, but will also provide you with a solid foundation to achieve success in the business world. The United Kingdom remains one of the best places to study Business courses as UK universities lay emphasis on work-based training rather than simply depending on classroom learning. You learn all the basic skills of marketing, people management, finance, operations management, and other skills to successfully run an organization. Hope this blog post has successfully provided you the reasons behind Choosing Business Courses in the UK. If you’ve liked this blog post, please share & like it! Drop a comment!