To embark a journey and start your higher education in a foreign country that offers rich city life and beautiful nature, then Ireland can be considered as one of the best destinations to study aboard. With outstanding employment opportunity, good food and welcoming culture make Ireland hit the list when it comes to planning to study in abroad.
If you are planning to study abroad, one of the best destinations could be Ireland. It is one of the best places for high-quality education. Ireland, a neighboring country of the UK, is one of the wealthiest countries in the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development), and over the last few years, it has emerged as a preferred destination for international students. There are certain things about Ireland that makes it a sought-after destination for education.
- English speaking country– Ireland is an English-speaking country, as a result, the course curriculum is in English. English being a global language is suitable and spoken all around the world. This country is predominantly English spoken which makes it a perfect destination to improve your listening and speaking ability. Also, there are no language barriers attached.
- Hub for companies– Ireland is the 2nd most attractive country for FDI after Singapore. The country is a hub for companies and various multinationals from all over the world. Companies like Facebook, IBM, Google and many more have their European headquarters. These companies hire a bunch of people. Thus, this uplifts the employability too.
- Quality Education– Ireland is consistently ranked as one of the best education providers in Europe as it is a great place for high-quality learning. The quality of education has led to rapid economic growth in the country. Also, the government has invested an amount of $782 million in its education sector. Many of Ireland’s institutions of higher education are internationally ranked.
- Extensive choice of courses- Another major reason to study in Ireland is that the country has extensive choices of courses. The higher education institutes have more than 5000 courses to offer. Also, all types of degrees including bachelors, masters and doctorate level are also available in the country for the students to pursue.
- Safe and friendly country– Ireland is one of the safest and friendliest countries in the world as the crime rate in Ireland is almost negligible. Racism in the country is very low as compared to other European countries. Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
Ireland is a beautiful country with a breathtaking view. It is one of the few countries which have been able to preserve its beautiful culture along with a rapid pace of economic growth. A mixture of various factors makes it one of the best places to study in the world. Ireland, being a strong Asian community. Irish people are known for their fun-loving attitude. Hence, the student life in Ireland is something which everyone must experience. Also, the country offers ample opportunities to international students to look for their career.